2v2 & 4v4 Game Specifications:
Score to Win Round: 50 Kills
Time Limit: 10-15 Minutes (Early rounds are set at 10 minutes)
Starting Weapon: Battle Rifle
Secondary Weapon: Magnum
Weapons on Map: Forged ( Map default, Maulers & Needlers replaced w/ BR’s)
Power Ups: None
Motion Sensor: OFF during Team Slayer / On during FFA
Team Changing: OFF
Game Specific Rules:
**** Failure to follow these rules will result in forfeited games and entry fees.****
- No getting on top of any ledges in Guardian, Construct or the Pit (Specified Below).
- No communication between players during FFA Games
- No leaving the normal boundaries of a map.
- No going onto the top center structure on Guardian.
- No going onto the high ledge at the sniper tower on Guardian.
- No taking the oddball onto the ledge behind the blue ramp on Guardian.
- No going onto the ledge around the edges of top yellow on Guardian.
- No going into the small crack in front of blue entrance on Guardian.
- No going onto the tree between bottom yellow and bottom blue on Guardian.
- No taking the oddball onto the ledge facing elbow on Guardian.
- No placing the oddball out of reach. Throwing the oddball below the Map (Guardian) in order to cause a “Play Ball” is legal.
- No going under the short ramp on The Pit.
- No going into the room above the bases on the Pit.
- No looking at an opposing team’s TV by players or coaches.
- No modded XBOXs (unless your just showing it off)
- No glitches or glitching out of level
- All players must play as Spartan classification.
- No warm-up games during match play.
- During scheduled warm-up periods the winners can stay, but the losers must get up.
- Games started without approval of official will be restarted.
- All Host choices must be made before the start of a Match. 20. Quitting from a non-Team Slayer Game, before it has ended, without referee’s permission will leave your Team shorthanded or result in a Forfeit if all 4 Players quit.
- Incorrectly ending a Game without referee’s permission will result in a Forfeit.
- No cheating in general
- No threatening remarks or vulgarity towards opponents. Trash talk is acceptable, just no cussing or fighting.
- Once the game has started, the host cannot end the game
unless official has told him/her to, or will result in forfeited game.
- If you or your teammate leaves during a game, that game is forfeited to your opponent.
**** Once again, failure to follow these rules will result in forfeited games and/or disqualification. If you have any other rules you would like to have added, please post them in the forum. ****